Library of the New School for Social Research, featuring a bulletin board titled, "Contributions to American Labor Unions." The library was located on the ground floor of 65 West 11th Street (known then as the Albert A. List Building, constructed in 1959), facing the courtyard.
Sidney Hillman Memorial Room. Dedication ceremonies at The New School, 66 West 12th Street on March 27, 1960