(photographer)New School for Social Research (New York, N.Y. : 1919-1997)
May 13 1965
The courtyard was created in the late 1950s and it connects 66 West 12th Street (Alvin Johnson/J. M. Kaplan Hall) and 65 West 11th Street (Eugene Lang College of Liberal Arts). In the 1960s, '70s and '80s the courtyard housed several sculptures. Isamu Noguchi's Garden Elements
from 1958 is in the center. The library of 65 11th Street building can be seen in the background. In 1997, the courtyard was renamed the Vera List Courtyard.
Peter Moore 351 West 30th Street, N.Y.C., N.Y. 10001 May 13 65 C4 Phone 564-5989 PLEASE CREDIT
box 4, folder 20
Peter Moore. Courtyard of The New School with Isamu Noguchi's Sculpture.
May 13 1965. New School photograph collection; Buildings and campus (NS040101.SII). New School Archives and Special Collections Digital Archive
. Web. 21 Jul 2019
There’s more! What you see on this site is only what is viewable online. Please visit our website to find out more about what’s in the archives.