(photographer)New School for Social Research (New York, N.Y. : 1919-1997)
November 2 1997
Contact sheet depicting the dedication ceremony of the Vera List Courtyard. The courtyard was created in the late 1950s and it connects 66 West 12th Street (Alvin Johnson/J. M. Kaplan Hall) and 65 West 11th Street (Eugene Lang College of Liberal Arts). In 1997, it was redesigned by artist, Martin Puryear in collaboration with landscape architect, Michael Van Valkenburgh, and renamed the Vera List Courtyard. The contact sheet contains photographs of New School Trustees Robert Milano and Eugene Lang, former Vice President Albert Landa and Michael Van Valkenburgh.
Vera List Courtyard Dedication / #2,3 Mr.&Mrs. Robert Milano (center R/R) / #10-13 Robert Milano - (R) trustee / Al Landa - Former NS Stuff / Eugene Lang (R) Trustee / 11/2/07-1;© Jerry Speier 1997
box 4, folder 2
Jerry Speier. Dedication of the Vera List Courtyard of The New School.
November 2 1997. New School photograph collection; Buildings and campus (NS040101.SII). New School Archives and Special Collections Digital Archive
. Web. 10 Dec 2019
There’s more! What you see on this site is only what is viewable online. Please visit our website to find out more about what’s in the archives.