(photographer)New School for Social Research (New York, N.Y. : 1919-1997)
November 2 1997
Contact sheet depicting the dedication ceremony of the Vera List Courtyard. The courtyard was created in the late 1950s and it connects 66 West 12th Street (Alvin Johnson/J. M. Kaplan Hall) and 65 West 11th Street (Eugene Lang College of Liberal Arts). In 1997, it was redesigned by artist, Martin Puryear in collaboration with landscape architect, Michael Van Valkenburgh, and renamed the Vera List Courtyard. The contact sheet contains photographs of Dean Elizabeth Dickey, New School Trustees Malcolm Smith, Robert Denham, Michael Gellert, Provost Judy Walzer and New School President Jonathan Fanton.
#12,13 Elizabeth Dickey (center) Dean, The New School / Malcolm Smith (R), Trustee / #14 Bob Denham (L) Trustee / Judy Walzer (c) Provost / Michael Gellert (R center) Trustee / #26,27 Malcolm Smith (Podium) trustee / Jonathan Fanton (Rear) President / 11/2/97 - 3;© Jerry Speier 1997
box 4, folder 2
There’s more! What you see on this site is only what is viewable online. Please visit our website to find out more about what’s in the archives.