AboutThe Parsons School of Design Alumni Association initiated this publication, which began in 1940 as a black-and-white newsletter and gradually evolved into an illustrated glossy magazine. The executive secretary of the Alumni Association edited the magazine and solicited content. For many years, Parsons School of Design alumnus and faculty member John Russo served as art director. Publication of the Alumni Bulletin (later titled Alumni) was the Alumni Association's primary vehicle for celebrating alumni professional and personal achievements, championing current students, and publicizing the institution to the arts and design communities, with a primary goal of soliciting funds for the school. Alumni magazine ceased production in 1970 when Parsons School of Design joined the New School for Social Research and New School administrators folded the functions of the Parsons School of Design Alumni Association into the New School's Development Office.
There’s more! What you see here is only what is viewable online; in most cases it is only a small portion of what is available.
Please visit the collection guide to find out more.