The Parsons School of Design Alumni Association was incorporated in 1952 and continued until Parsons School of Design merged into the New School for Social Research in 1970. Records contains correspondence, financial records, minutes, photographic materials, printed materials, scrapbooks of clippings, and subject files. Also includes documents generated by earlier alumni associations that the Alumni Association incorporated into its working files.
Related Archival Materials Note
Alumni magazine and its predecessor, Alumni Bulletin, are available in the Parsons Institutional Collections (PIC): Printed Materials collection, Periodicals series. However, correspondence regarding the periodicals and production materials such as photographic prints, illustrations, and press materials will be found in the Parsons School of Design Alumni Association Records. Invitations, announcements, and related ephemera produced by the New York Chapter of the Alumni Association may be found in Parsons Institutional Collections (PIC): Printed materials collection, Events and programs series.
Roy Little sketchbooksNorman Norell collectionJohn Russo graphic design workClaire McCardell fashion sketchesFashion Design Department records (pre-2008 accessions)Parsons School of Design photograph collection (pre-2008 accessions)